Thursday 23 February 2012

Adora-bubble

Today the Princess and I set off to her first swimming lessons. Two words: WATER. BABY. She smiled and smiled the whole time. The water is all warm and toasty, especially for babies - making it really nice for Mummys (& Daddys). I wore a swimsuit for the first time in ages. I wasn't channeling Victoria's Secret, but not Roseanne Barr either so can't complain. Can't wait for next week's class where the poor lamb gets dunked under.

PS: used the Huggies Little Swimmers disposable nappies under her swimmers - did the trick. (Making an exception to my only Pampers rule.)
PPS: I went to Little Dippers - can highly recommend (so far).
PPPS: No pics as cameras are not allowed in class for child protection. The Princess' Daddy was devo at that, given he was at work :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment