Wednesday 22 February 2012

Tired skin - be gone!

On the days I put this on, I WITHOUT FAIL get a compliment - usually about how "fresh" or "rested" I look. HA! If only they new last time I had a decent sleep was some time pre-pregnancy sciatica and porpoise like weight gain back in 2011. On the days I don't put this on, I usually get someone asking if the Princess sleeps through yet, in a rhetorical sort of way. Like they assume she doesn't. Ever.
You'd think I'd learn and put it on every day. 
This is good and not heavy. It's more a sheer veil of tan (don't be scared) that goes over your normal moisturiser that evens it out and makes you look like you, just a better you. 
To quote my uber fabulous Yummy Mummy friend that turned me on to it (you know who you are!), its like you look in the mirror and think "this is just the kinda skin I rock". You still need a good eye concealer (I love Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage but am currently using By Terry Touch Expert - it's OK).

PS: it's Estee Lauder DayWear Sheer Tint Release.. and it has SPF 15 in it x

No comments:

Post a Comment