Thursday 23 February 2012

Smooth as a baby's bottom

Our babies look all adorable and perfect, and they are because they're ours, but sometimes they have scaly skin from the weather, central heating - whatever the reason who cares it just annoys me.
I use Mustela products usually on the Princess but when even they weren't kicking the scale on her back, arms and cheeks I turned to the baby clinic for help. God bless the NHS. We were prescribed Cetraben bath oil. It's amazeballs. After one bath she felt all velvety. I was a bit jealous.
And because she's under one, the prescription is free. Ding ding ding! Just found me a way to have delicious bath oil that WORKS for the Princess for free til the end of the year. DO IT!
(And yes, I admit, I had a bath in it too. Don't regret it. Felt like Cleopatra after. Might have done it more than once, might be doing it again...) x

No comments:

Post a Comment