Friday 24 February 2012

Don't bother with washable changing pads

I mean, we're busy enough and have too much washing anyway, right? I use the Huggies (OK, so a 2nd exception to my Pampers only loyalty - but I don't think Pampers make these) disposable changing mats. I've been using these since the beginning with Princess and go through one a day (unless we have an accident - eek).
Soooo easy to just lay one down and then bin it - rather than washing changing covers, worrying about stains and discolouration (seriously? Gross.com). I've tried other brands, none are as good as the Huggies ones - they have waterproof backing (winner) and somehow are pretty non-slip, even when the Princess is doing her Micheal Flatley impersonation.
Pretty uninspiring photo - but shows the packaging and use! xx

Amazon link to Huggies Changing Pads (pack of 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment