Wednesday 22 February 2012

Loving this nail polish

When I lived in New York I'd go to QQ - the best nail bar in the West Village (well, in my opinion) and have a weekly mani/pedi and 10 minute back massage all for $29. I had a loyalty card too - the 11th was always free. Sigh. Anyone who lives in London can attest that just doesn't happen here - although more and more stores are popping up.

A friend of mine who is a serious Yummy Mummy (the type you always want to put a bit of make up on for when you see but know she loves you know matter what you look like - ie: the best type!), let me in on a great nail polish: RIMMEL PRO FRENCH MANICURE in 433 French Ivory.

It lasts for about 10 days (even with the daily washing, hand sanitising and sterilising we Mummys do), is super glossy and I swear it looks just like Essie Mademoiselle (my former go to). And it's only about £3 at Boots. Winner!
Rimmel French Ivory on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment