Wednesday 29 February 2012

Baby Sleep Sheep - Allegedly the 2 Best

OK, so this is the only post I've ever written that is not first hand experience. I've never used a sleep sheep  or anything like that with the Princess - I have my reasons and it's worked fine without so if it ain't broke don't fix it. BUT - plenty of my Mummy friends have and swear by them and I seem to keep hearing the same two brands as the ones they swear by over and over. So, I wanted to pass on the tips in case you are looking for a good sleep sheep whatsit. Links to both:

Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
and
Cloud B Sleep Sheep

Sweet dreams! x

1 comment:

  1. We have an Ewan, it's amazing!!! It can get a bit noisy where we live so it helps to blocks out noise and even helps me to sleep :) I have never seen the Cloud B one before, it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete