Thursday 1 March 2012

Bikini Line Woes - Sorted.

Some of the new Mummys out there may think I'm mad but I promise, you do one day after giving birth (OK many, many, many days later) decide it's time to go get the Brazilian/ Hollywood/ whatever it was you used to get done again. I was filled with fear - I delivered a 9lbs 9 baby the 'old fashioned way', so trust me - I GET IT! I digress.
Point is this post may not be relevant for some of you now - but trust me, it will be again one day soon!
In the zillions of years since I've been waxed, I have tried literally every lotion and potion to avoid unsightly ingrowns (why does that feel like taboo to type?). I found one a couple years ago that actually WORKS, does not smell offensive and the best bit? It comes in a roll on like deodorant so you don't have to pfaff about with cotton wool. I usually buy it at Strip in London and have just discovered it's also on Amazon (I so heart Amazon) for cheaper: Tend Skin Refillable Roll-On For Men And Women 2.5 Fl Oz (75 Ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment