Monday 5 March 2012

Killer One-Two Punch For Glossy (Body) Skin

With the Princess and I stripping down to our swimmers every Thursday for her swimming classes, I've started thinking about swimming costume season again. (HORROR!!!). I was wandering around Boots and found two products that I'm about a week into using and both are great so I wanted to share. The Garnier Summer Body lotion is a body cream with a little tan in it to take the moon shine off my skin, but in no way makes me look (or smell) like an extra from TOWIE. The Jergens Cocoa Butter moisturiser is GORGEOUS - it transports you to a great beach memory in moments and it's really moisturised my skin. I used to use Palmer's Cocoa Butter until my husband told me it smelled like sour milk (??) but this one has passed the husband test.
Also, both products (I don't use them at the same time BTW - I alternate days!) make me feel like a yummier mummy. And that's a good thing.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment