Thursday 23 February 2012

Get this app

Grandpa came to visit recently and was rocking out a few new apps on his iPad. Virtuoso is a free app that makes your iPad into a piano keyboard. F-U-N.
The Princess had a bang up time tickling the ivories so I downloaded it too. She can't get enough. I'm sure there's loads of hearing, co-ordination, cause and effect yada yada benefits but I'm just loving watching her have a good time. (OK, maybe I'm also daydreaming she's the next Beyonce).
iPads are such clever things. I'm sure there are loads of apps we can download and make fun games out of. Check out her styles:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Mommy B! Already looking up some of these things, since I am on baby shopping overdrive, this is great timing :) Keep it up xxx C in Chi Town

    ReplyDelete