Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ramekins as baby bowls

If you, like me, want to minimise the ugly coloured plastic in your home that seems to accumulate with having a baby, dig out your ramekins! I always seem to have these, although never really use them for cooking. I've discovered they make the perfect size for the yummy home made purees and porridge the Princess is getting at the moment. And obvs as I already have them, they're free. I'm sure at some stage soon I'll have to resort to plastic (do they throw bowls ever? Mon dieu!), but for now, they're tres chic. With a plastic spoon of course (for the record, I tried silver, the poor lamb tried to bite it - now I get why we have to use plastic!). Here's a shot of last week's carrot in a ramekin. xx White Ramekins, Set of 4, on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment